So we have wonderful family and friends, who truly love us! We had a total of 3 baby showers and managed to get just about everything on our registry! This means we had a lot of unpacking to do, but we managed to get it all done.
Weston's first shower was on May 18, 2008 hosted by Carol, Ruth, and Erin in Houston, TX. The food was great, the cake was amazing, and all the advice was priceless. I was so glad that everyone could make it and show their support for Justin and I.Thank you Erin Strother for the Amazing Cake!!
Weston's Second Shower was thrown by Justin's Family on June 14, 2008. Everything was wonderful again! All the family made it and showed their love! We were so thankful that Justin's Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins could make it from the Conroe area. It had been a long time since he had seen them all. Thank you everyone for a great party!Weston's Third Shower was thrown by My Co Workers at TomorrowNow on June 26, 2008. It was such a nice feeling to know that my co workers thought of doing this for Justin and me. Guess I am a great employee!!
Justin and I would like to thank all our family and friends for everything! We are so lucky to surround ourselves with such great people.

No comments:
Post a Comment