Monday, August 11, 2008

Ohh the stressful lives we lead


Well today was a little stressful for everyone here. Today was my (Morgan) first day at my new job, Weston's first day with the sitter, Tex's first day at the house all day, and well Justin's first day of........., umm I can't think of anything, his day was the usual!


As some of you know I accepted (well I am waiting to sign) a teaching position at Bryan High School teaching Marketing and COOP. I had to go to new teacher inservices this week and next week. It was much earlier than I planned on going back to work, but you gotta do what you gotta do! The day was long, very long!!


First off Weston is little sick right now, he has a stuffy nose, so I was super nervous about leaving him. I dropped him off this morning, and I cried my butt off. But I eventually stopped and made it work, well the meetings. I checked on him all day and he was good! I think it was harder on me, than him.

No comments: