Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weston Rolled Over........Accidently

Well on Saturday Weston and I were playing in his room while Daddy was out with Tex. Weston was having some time tummy time on his activity mat when he started to get a little tired. So he laid his head down on his arm. Well the weight of his head caused the rest of his body to flip over to his back. Ohh my goodness I was so excited and so proud of him. I was cheering and he just had this blank stare on his face like "What just happen to me?" I of course called everyone and told them what big boy Weston was. So I know he didn't intentionally roll over, but he still did it. He hasn't done it again either, but I know soon he will rolling everywhere!! Here are some before and after shots of him!!

Before:

After:

No comments: