Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in a while

So let me start off by saying how sorry I am for not posting this past month. It seems that November has flown by us super fast! Below are some updates for November, I attempted to do them in order! Hopefully I'll do better in December!

Weston had 3 month professional photos done! He looked as usual, perfect and handsome!


Weston had his four month checkup! He was weighing in at 13lbs! He was 26 inches long! So basically I have a tall skinny boy! The doctor said he was perfect and growing wonderfully! On a sad note he had to get four more shots. Below is a picture of him with his battle wounds!


Weston has also been loving his high chair. He sits in it and plays with his toys when I am cooking or cleaning! I have video, but it I am having a tough time uploading videos! I'll try those tomorrow!

So Weston also got his Big Boy car seat, which he loves! He seems to be more comfortable in it.



At the doctors visit earlier in the month they said we could start giving Weston some baby food. So I got busy and started making all of Weston's baby food. It's been going well so far I have made butternut squash, acorn squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, and pears. There are many more to come. He is really enjoying his food. It's also seems to be helping with his reflux.


We started with Cereal, he was not a fan at all!



Next we tried bananas, and he loved those. So far his favorites are bananas and butternut squash!




Finally we had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went the San Luis hotel in Galveston, TX for Thanksgiving lunch. It was wonderful. Weston had a great time looking at all the lights and all the people! Below are some pictures from our time there.



He wanted to eat the food so bad!! He couldn't understand why we were eating and he was not, so he picked up my spoon and gave us this shot:



He was so pooped out after his First Thanksgiving!



No comments: