Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me Monday!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I check on her blog everyday to see how little Stellan is doing!!

  • I most certainly did NOT print all our wedding invites with a missing word. Let's just say that if I did do that I will be really busy this week trying to have new ones printed.
  • I did NOT happen to catch Weston choking on dog food, with four other piece still stuffed in his mouth!
  • I accidentally did NOT wear my underware inside out today and I did NOT wear them like that yesterday either!
  • I did NOT leave clothes in the washer from Saturday!!
  • I did NOT let my students have a free day all last week, because it was TAKS week.
  • I did NOT eat cookies for dinner one night last week. Weston and Justin did NOT get a good, healthy meal either.
Let's see if I can keep up with NOT me Mondays. Maybe I'll start trying to keep up with them throughout the week!

Sorry there haven't been any pictures lately. I will try to get some on the blog tonight. And if there are none by tomorrow, call me tomorrow night and remind me!! I need lots of reminders!!

P.S. Casey and Dustin, we are sad we couldn't make it this weekend!!

No comments: