Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm a bad bad blogger

Well, lets face it, I'm a bad blogger. I get so busy and by the end of the day I am pooped out, and blogging is the last thing on my mind. I am hoping that once school starts again I can get back to blogging during my conference period!!


Well lets see......

Weston turned 1 on July 11th along with his MiMi. Well his MiMi didn't turn one, but we wont mention how old she turned!! Also his cousin Rachel Elisabeth was born on his birthday that night around 10 o'clock!! That's crazy!!! We are so excited that little man is now turning into a big man. I'll post some pictures from his birthday as soon as I can put them all together. The party went super well. It rained that morning, in fact it poured, but that's ok because it actually cooled down a little by party time. We had a huge 19ft water slide, let me say that it was super fun, it was thrilling!! I am pretty sure everyone loved, even all the adults. Lots of friends and family came and it was great to see everyone again.

Here are some Weston updates:
- Weston is walking everywhere. He looks like a drunk monkey. It's super cute.
- No more baby food, only real food.

- Still only two little teeth!!

- 32 inches tall, 95% percentile!!

- 20lbs, with clothes and a wet diaper!! He is a lean mean fighting machine! 30% percentile.
- Waving bye bye, and working on his sign language.

- Loves bath time and swimming.

- Loves his daddy and mommy!! Big fans!!

- Loves to be outside, he walks to the back door and bangs on it till we take him outside.

- Overall great kid!!
Now for some pictures:
Yoga:

Reading his books:

Wine Festival:


Feeding Momma a corn dog:
Sleeping in his new bed (stupid re-call)!! Look at how long he is:
Swimming with Daddy on his birthday. He is trying to get away so he can swim by himself!!
PooPaw and GiGi came to visit last weekend!! Waving to the camera!
Wearing his shades!!

No comments: