Christmas is that you....
Well December has come and gone, and it went by super fast. We had a busy December. I was rushed and super busy at school finishing up for the year. So that kept me out of the blogging world for a while. Then it was Christmas time after school was out. So we finished up Christmas shopping and started to pack for Christmas with our families!
Weston and I left a few days before Christmas to spend some extra time with family. We had a total of four Christmas' and each one was great. We had such a wonderful time visiting and spending time with all our families.
Well I'll give ya a brief overview of the events that played out in December!







- I got teacher of the week in the beginning of December at Bryan High School. Thank you AVID students!
- I also received notification that I was accepted to participate in a Technology Grant. It's teaching your classes with technology and using Web 2.0 to enhance the learning environment. I am receiving a class set of Mac computers, video camera, and digital cameras. Plus technology training over the next few years to enhance my knowledge. Plus I get some extra money to have in my pocket!! That's a super plus, but I don't get to see it till next August, but I can wait!
- So we (Weston and I) set off to Angleton the Tuesday before Christmas to spend some time with Mimi, Gigi, PooPaw, Aunt Taylor, Uncle Hunter, Great Grandmere, and all the rest!
- On Christmas eve Justin headed down and we went over to Mimi's (my mom) house to celebrate Christmas. Mimi and Uncle Hunter got Weston an Elmo Kitchen. Ohh my he is absolutely in love with it. He plays with it constantly. Good choice Mimi!! Although on a side note...I am ready to rip off my ears from it constantly talking to us!! Ohh and the cars he loves, I've watched him drive them down his race track a thousand time. We received so many cool things, thanks mom! I already set up my spice rack, and I am using my crock pot tomorrow!
- Christmas morning we spent time with PooPaw, Gigi, and Aunt Taylor (my dad and stepmother). Weston received a bike, shopping cart, Flicker flashlight, Curious George, and new refrigerator magnets from Santa. He also got a Dirt Devil Vacuum cleaner and a lawnmower! Ohh my goodness he has pushed the vacuum cleaner all around the house. I wish it worked for real, it would make my life so much easier!
- Christmas afternoon we headed over to Santa Fe to have a white elephant Christmas with Justin's family. Weston was not in the white elephant so he got presents from everyone and of course made out like a bandit. Thank you everyone for his gifts. Especially the CD player, we have pushed the CDs in and out like a million times! Thanks Kevin and Becky!! Justin and I love our gifts. Thank ya!
- Next we headed to Nana's house (Justin's mom) to celebrate. Again Weston racked up!! He got a huge box of play food and dishes to go with his kitchen. He also got a Clifford the dog rocking-horse, some new toy balls, which have been thrown all over the house, mostly towards me. Justin and I got awesome gifts again!! We got a Wii. Which I have been wanting forever. Justin of course did not want one, but the second he started playing with it he couldn't put it down. Now he is picking out which games he wants to buy for it! I knew he would love it. I am pretty sure the first thing we are investing in for the Wii is some type of work out program.
- Although the constant coming and going can be tiring, we enjoyed getting to visit with all our families. We ate at each place we stopped at, and snacked all day!! The food was all delicious and it was hard not to over eat.
- In case some of you did not know it was my birthday on Christmas, that's correct, my birthday is on Christmas day the same day as Jesus! I had a wonderful birthday celebration at each stop as well. Thank you everyone for my gifts and thank you friends for the Birthday wishes as well!
- A shout out to, two of our friends that are expecting. We are so happy for each one of them, they deserve to be blessed. Congrats Yosts and Forrests!! Amber I can't wait to tell you all the fun things to look forward to in your pregnancy! haha.
Now for a few pictures. The camera I brought just happened to be the one camera with a burnt out flash, so I wasn't able to get any photos. The photos below are from my sister. I'll add more once I start getting them from all the family's cameras!
Weston playing with his lawn mower!

Ignore me... I look horrible!! Christmas Early Morning Hugs!

Weston and Daddy Christmas Morning!

Daddy pushing Weston's bike around the house! We pushed him around and around the house.

Learning to work the bell. Notice how PooPaw got his snack cup hooked up to the bike as well!

So happy!

Aunt Taylor breaking in Weston's vacuum cleaner!



No comments:
Post a Comment