Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bath Time with Mommy

Special Bath Video!!

So earlier this week, Weston was taking a nice relaxing bath, enjoying his time with the bubbles. So I pulled out the camera and started taking some video and pictures. The bath continued for the usual amount of time playing and having a grand time. Well towards the end of the bath I reached in to start picking up toys and release the drain and.......... I fell in!! Needless to say I scared Weston and he cried, I yelled, and Justin came running!! Justin though I dropped the camera in the water so he was already yelling at me by the time he got the bathroom, when he noticed what I was yelling about he quickly changed to laughing and of course picked up the camera and clicked away!!

So cute in the bubbles.

Video


Notice how upset he is...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no!! That's too funny!! :)