Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lick Creek Park

We often take trips out to Lick Creek Park, it's just outside of town and has a nice trail going through the woods. I started going out there with Tex when he was a puppy and its always been Tex's favorite place to go. Now that Weston is getting older, he enjoys it just as much and we had a good day out on this trip.

He doesn't look very happy here, but I think he was ready to get out of the stroller

The boys

Peek-a-boo!



He is very good at hearing airplanes, so we look up in the sky until we find them




He also loves to pick up rocks

Gorgeous day

The tongue is back!



Tex at full speed




Another airplane


Apparently this is the cool new way to take pictures, according to Morgan




Tex taking a break for a photo op

We started the "throw me up in the air" game, which he loved as you can see






I was chasing after Tex

Morgan didn't make it into any of the pictures because she was the photographer, but she did a great job, thanks Mama!

No comments: