Monday, May 2, 2011

Challenge: 365 Photo Challenge

So I've read and seen several blogs and friends albums that commit to taking a picture everyday for 365 days.  So I am going to give it try! That's right folks for the next year I am going to step it up and take and post 1 picture everyday, maybe more, but at least one.  The object is to post one picture each day for a year.  Sometimes that means taking one picture.  Sometimes, like today, it means taking 22 pictures of the same thing before finally deciding to settle on picture #13.

There is some criteria to my challenge.  Of course posting at least one picture. I've also read that it's nice to set up themes.  One blog I read she took only pictures of doors. Well doors are nice, but they aren't me, so I'll basically be taking a picture of anything and everything that I think is neat.  I am going to try to challenge myself to take artsy photos, and maybe try a little editing.  I am not making any promises to myself that I'll be a super duper photo star at the end, but at least I'll have some fun. 

So I am already off to a bad start.  I wanted to start yesterday, but I got busy attempting to pack my house up (big move on Friday) and did not have time to write my blog post.  So to make up for my awful start I'll take TWO photos today!! 

So here goes nothing.................. (I may need to you all to make sure I stay up on my challenge)


DAY 1, May 1, 2011:  My Hallway at the High School I work at.  I walk this hallway all day long.  Some of my favorite teachers on this hallway.  I've seen so much happen in this hallway. There has been friendships made and lost, love lost, love made, races up and down, chairs thrown, fist that flew, but most of all Fun. 



DAY 2, May 2, 2011: This is Me! I love my Maroon Toms, can't live without them! 

No comments: