Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Belated Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to take a minute to say thanks for all that you do mothers. Being a mom isn't always glamours, but it sure is fun! I am so lucky to be a mom to my little monkey man, Weston.  
Thank you Weston, for waking me up this morning and telling me Happy Monster Day, then asking when it was time to hunt Easter Eggs, it made my day so much better. 

My mom is pretty great, she has managed to put with me for the past 27 years, and that has been a challenge. Thanks mom for all the love and support you have shown me, I couldn't be the woman I am today with out you. 

My stepmother is pretty awesome.  She has played a major role in my life for the past 18 years.  Thanks Kim, for always giving me the time to listen to me rant and rave.

My mother in-law is pretty fantastic lady, I must say.  She raised an amazing young man. Thanks Caryee, for giving Justin and I the support and love when we need it most.

A special shout out to my Grandmere, who is an amazing woman.  Thanks for everything, I love you to the moon and back again!!

Last, but not least, thank you MeMaw for loving Justin and me just as we are!    

Thanks to all our other mother figures, we thank you for all that you do.

No comments: