I wasn't quite ready for you, but now that your here, I'll embrace you. I had a million and ten things planned for June and July, and had time to complete them, but did I? Umm, No. So what does that mean for August, time to get my butt in gear.
- Get finished unpacking- Yes, I know, how could not be finished unpacking? Well I am not and it's mainly because I am not sure where I want to put stuff. Plus I want to buy more furniture, but I have no clue how to decorate. Yes, it's true I have no decorating sense, just ask my friends. I really don't have much fashion sense either, but let's leave that for another day.
- Finish putting together a few picture book. So I have slowly, I repeat slowly, been putting together some picture books on Mac iPhoto to buy. There are about 6 I want to create. Ask me how many I've created.....2!
- Put together my recipes. So I cook quite a bit, and I would like to put together all my recipes, in an organized manner, so I can find my recipes easily. Currently they are shoved in a box (a cute box) and cabinet, with no organization to them at all. School is on the way and I need to make sure I get back in swing of weekly menu planning!
- So the most important thing would be getting ready for school. I am teaching 6 preps this year, and 2 of them are new. If you understanding teaching talk then you know that I am teaching 6 different subjects. Now get this.....I only teach 5 periods out of 7 in a day. So that means I have 2 classes together in a period. Every year I have taught, I teach at least two new subjects, so this is nothing new for me, but I am really getting tired of it.
I could have used another month, but since August here, I'll enjoy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment