Monday, August 25, 2008

Morgan's 1st Teaching Day Ever

Well today was the day I started teaching High School students. It went well, it really did go well. There were a few students who acted rude, such as the student who told me shove my handouts where the sun doesn't shine (he did not use that phrase). I simply told him that I would not be doing that and he would have to sit down and listen to me talk about the handout since he decided he didn't want to read it. He then sat down and listened, until he then decided he was thirsty and left the room randomly and came back 15 minutes later. Hey, at least I got him to sit when I asked, we will make progress, hopefully!! I am shaking it off and starting fresh tomorrow, ready to start teaching the important stuff. All of the teachers in my department are so sweet and helpful.

Weston had a great day at the sitters (Leslie's). He is starting to do more tummy time. He isn't too sure about it. He really doesn't like it when he is sleepy though. He is starting to become more chatty lately. It sounds like he is fussing, but it's really talking!! I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like he gets bigger from the time I drop him off in the mornings until when I pick him up in the afternoons. "Littleman" still isn't sleeping through the night yet, but he is only getting up once, which is progress from a few weeks ago. I just know real soon he will start making it through the night. Lets keep our fingers crossed, it would be nice now that I am getting up much earlier!

Justin is doing well. He is starting his final semester at Texas A&M. He only has two classes (yea!!). One is an internet course (no actual class) and the other is only an hour long on Tuesdays and Thursday!! Business is going well for him at GKG.Net. So if you need a website domain name, web hosting, or website design, let him know.

Let's hope things continue getting better and my bad luck doesn't kick in!!

**Everyone take note that Justin's birthday is on Sunday, August 31, 2008**

No comments: