Happy Half Birthday Weston
Today is Weston's first half birthday! He is 6 month old today! I can not believe that he has been our lives for 6 months. It has flown by so fast, it seem like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital. I hope the next 6 months go by a little slower so I can keep on enjoying my little baby a little longer. I am so lucky to have this little man in my life, I just can't imagine it without him. We both are so blessed with the unconditional love of he has brought to our lives!
Here are some things facts about little man:
- He can sit on his own, but he will eventually topple over and need some help getting back up!
- He loves remotes. He has a fascination with remotes. If you are holding a remote and he sees it, he is going to yell till you give it to him. Also don't let him spot your cell phone!
- He is eating baby foods. I am still keeping up with making his baby foods. He loves everything so far except Avocado, not a fan of that!
- He can roll over from tummy to back and back to tummy!
- He is learning to stand. He has mastered locking his knees to stand while we are holding him. We are trying to teach him hold our hands and stands.
- He loves his Rainforest bouncer.
- He loves to watch his baby Einstein movies.
- He is chewing everything. Everything goes straight to his mouth first.
- He is wearing 9 month clothes, only b/c he is so tall. He is still a tall little skinny thing!
- He loves to give Momma and Daddy good wet and slobbery kisses!
- He loves to chew and suck on his toes.
- He has amazing fine motor skills, he can pick up the smallest little something. It's quiet amazing, the doctor was very impressed, and so are we!
- Loves his milk and Doctor Brown bottles.
- Likes to sleep on his side in bed with momma and daddy.
- And of course we can't forget, he loves his doggie Tex!
(I'll post more 6 months pictures tomorrow, a little busy tonight)
Now for the Sad part of the day:
Today Justin leaves for Freer, TX to work for Exxon at their hunting ranch. Justin will be working with all kindas of neat people and so many new opportunities! We are so excited for Justin, yet it is sad at the same time because we (Weston and I) can not go with him. Weston and I are going to be staying in the Bryan/College Station area!! I know your asking yourself why are we staying behind......Well I need to finish up the school year here. I am going to finish out the school year till about mid June and then try to find a job down there! Wish me luck on finding a job and being super momma!

1 comment:
I will have to look for the Jack Johnson CD.
So far the things I have made and are frozen are: pumpkin, acorn squash, butternut squash, sweet potato, peas, green beans, carrots, and pears. We had to buy a deep freezer for all the breast milk, so I'm filling it up with his food too. He tried avacados first and liked them. Im only giving him enough to see if he is allergic now, and then we will probably start giving them on a regular basis towards the end of February. Yeah, fruits are going to be the last thing we do. Which will be closer to march/april. More in season for peaches, plums, etc. Its hard to find organic fruit around here, until the farmers market opens. I did a huge amount of research in my two months off before I had him, and am really looking forward to making meals for him that combine veggies/meats.
Post a Comment