Thursday, January 1, 2009

Things that happened in December......

Since we had 5 Christmas this year, I've been a little busy and it's taken me some time get December events up on the blog! I put the pictures up in order they took place, but you have to ignore the dates on the photos, apparently the camera had the wrong month in mind. We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are looking forward to an exciting new year!
1. We went to Santa's Wonderland this year. In case you don't know what Santa's Wonderland is it is a huge place with thousands of lights, check out the website (Santa's Wonderland). I had been wanting to go since I moved to College Station about 7 years and finally got to go. Weston loved all the lights. He just cooed and ahhed at all the pretty lights!!


2. Our First Family Christmas. We celebrated our family Christmas on December 20 since we were going to be traveling around for the holidays. Weston got to unwrap his first present, he did a good job! We all got everything we asked for. Here are just a few things...Justin got a Automatic Coffee Pot, a Beer Brewing Kit, and lots more. I got a sewing machine (that I need to learn to use), new Pyrex bowls, and for my BIRTHDAY new boots, and lots more!! That's right my birthday is on Christmas! Weston got lots of stuff to chew on, a musical bird bath (it's too cute), and so much more, I really mean so much more!

This was the day before we had our Christmas, he was practicing!


Opening his first Christmas Present!!

Look at that DROOL!!! What a cutie!

3. Christmas at MiMi and Uncle Hunter's was on Christmas eve. He got so many toys and hugs! He got his favorite toy, stacking rings! The look at his face was priceless!

4. Christmas Morning was spent at T Pa and Gigi's house. Weston got his own cell phone and remote control. He had a wonderful time with so many new gifts! We all had a good time and got such great gifts!


I'll post all the other Exciting Events tomorrow along with new pictures!!

1 comment:

The Zarates said...

Sofia got the same phone!!! Too funny!! He looks so amazed at the presents...and that DROOL! Goodness girl I hope his teeth start coming soon for ya! xoxo