Friday, January 23, 2009

Sick Little Man

So Little Man is sick. He has a horribly runny nose, stuffy sinus, and a off/on again fever! My poor little man. So as we all know when babies are sick they don't sleep so well at night and my little man is no different. The past few nights he tosses and turns and grunts and whines all night long. Some times he just wants me to hold him while we sleep. So all of this is causing me to get no sleep! The past four night I think I have had a total of 17 hours of sleep. I am running on pure energy and luck! So lets hope he starts to feel better soon! On a good note, he does have a wonderful spirit, still smiley, and sweet, when he isn't sleeping!

Here are a few photos of my sick little man over the past few days!

**Look at what little man has started doing! He is getting so big!!!**

No comments: