So we had a good weekend in Angleton with T-Pa, Gigi, Aunt Taylor, Mimi, Uncle Hunter, and Grandaddy. We saw all those people this weekend plus more! So the whole reason for my trip down to Angleton was so that I could go to our friends, Dustin and Casey's, wedding shower. I was excited about getting a chance to meet up with some friends, but as my luck would have it Weston was not feeling too hot!! On Friday while I was at work the sitter emailed me to let me know that Weston had a horrible poopy diaper and he needed to have a bath. Lets just say that it was bad enough that the bouncer needed a good cleaning too!! So when I went to pick him up from the sitter he was in a great mood so we headed down to Angleton. He was in a great mood all afternoon and even ate really well. So Friday night we went to dinner and little man was having a good time playing with his toys and eating his biscuit. My dad was holding him and he kept saying I think he is pooping, and I kept saying no it's just gas he got all his pooping out earlier! Well then about two minutes later my dad said I think I smell it, so I looked over at him and looked down and Weston had pooped out of his diaper and all over my dad's leg! I mean it was everywhere!! So we had to leave the restaurant asap and Weston's clothes had to be thrown out the restaurant!! So needless to say little man's tummy was not in a good mood!
So my poor little man still had a bad runny nose, and now poopy pants! So I decided that it would be best if I stuck around on Saturday since he wasn't feeling too well. So no party for me, but that's alright! He is starting to feel better now, but the nose is still running!!
We got back this afternoon, got unpacked, and settled back in! Back to the work week for me and Weston.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
look at that big boy and his sippy cup!!! are you saying your prayers for me?
Post a Comment