Ok so I have been bad about updating y'all on our lives. A lot has happened this past week, all of it pretty exciting!! Plus it all required a lot of energy and time, so blogging was the last thing on my mind!! So I'll try to put in all in order for y'all.
1.
I got a text message from Justin on Monday around noon telling me that he had quit his job and he was coming back home. So I wasn't sure how to react, should I be excited, worried, or upset. I was a little of all. So as soon as class got out I was on the phone trying to get a hold of him. As it turns out he did quit and was in the process of packing his house up and getting a U-Haul. Things just didn't go right between Justin and his boss. Justin's boss didn't believe Justin was a hard worker and was treating him unfairly. If you know Justin you know what hard, dedicated worker he is with everything he does. Justin always strives to do his best at work, he is always trying to improve his skills. So Justin just said that he couldn't really take anymore and didn't want to stay miserable so he thought it all over, and quit.
So he packed up and was back home by Tuesday. Now we have to unpack him and reorganize the house!! Which has prompted me to start a little spring-cleaning and go through everything and really decide if we really need it! Such as yesterday when I discovered that we had 5 footballs, who needs 5 footballs, so I convinced Justin to only pick 3! We are making progress. I have no problems letting things go, but Justin on the other hand must keep everything!!
In case your wondering what is Justin going to do now, he called his old employer GKG and they gave him his old job back. But if you know of anything please let us know, the job market in Bryan/College Station is not too hot! It seems like you have to know someone in order to get a job, it is very frustrating!!
2.
Weston turned 7 months on Wednesday!! I know I can't believe it either. I can't believe my little bitty baby is 7 months old!! He is getting so big now. Last Sunday, Feb. 8, Weston sat-up by himself from lying on his stomach. He has done it again a handful of times this week. He is also getting up all fours and rocking back and forth, just a matter of time before he puts that hand forward!! He has no problem scooting backwards. In fact we will sit him on one side of the room and walk to the kitchen come back and he is on the other side of the room almost under the recliner. He is quick!! He still has no teeth, and we are ok with that, I just love that toothless grin it's so sweet. Plus he is always kissing on me and sometimes those kisses turn into bites, so I really don't mind him being toothless. Weston loves his biter biscuits, peaches, and anything else we give him to eat. Still not a big fan of milk, but that’s the reflux! I am ready for that to go away!!!! My little guy is just a laid back little dude, that goes with the flow of things.
He likes his new sitter, still in the process of getting use to her; he stayed him a lot with daddy last week (we hadn't seen Justin in 4 weeks). He loves his new highchair, and I think it's great too! Thank you again Nana!!!
Here is one of Weston's classic bad hair days!! I think it is too cute!!
Weston in his stoller after one of our runs!
3.
It was Valentine's Day on Saturday!! It was a wonderful day. Weston and I slept in till 7:30 a.m.!! I woke to find that Justin and Weston got me flowers and spa package!! I am so excited, and was not expecting any of that. Weston and I got Justin a fishing shirt with the A&M logo! We got Weston all dressed up in his Heart Breaker t-shirt and jeans, he was a cutie pie!! We went and ran around town to get bunch of stuff done. Then we headed off to dinner with Weston. It was really nice. Then we came home and everyone crashed. It has been a busy week, and we are all pooped from it! Weston got his first Valentine’s Day card from Nana, with some pictures from last weekend.
Here is Weston in his HeartBreaker T-Shirt!! He was in a really good mood, but just not wanting to smile!
Some other things that happened through out the week:
- Weston got his first party invitation to Miss Sofia’s 1st birthday!! He chewed on the
princess invite and ate a few sequins!!
- Weston had mango for the first time this weekend, he loved it.
- Justin still has about 10 boxes to unpack. So far the only things unpacked have been the boxes
I unpacked.
- We are re-doing Weston’s bathroom to a sailboat theme.
- Our friends Casey and Dustin just finished their house and moved in last weekend! Congrats you guys, can’t wait to visit!!
We hope everyone had a wonderful last week and past weekend!! I’ll try to keep the blog more updated!!

No comments:
Post a Comment