Monday, February 9, 2009

So this weekend.....

So this weekend Weston's Nana, Uncle Michael, and Memaw came to visit him. They came up on Friday morning and they watched Weston for the afternoon while I was still at school. He had a wonderful time. He didn't take him much time at all to get warmed up to everyone. It had been a while since we had seen everyone.

On Saturday everyone went out on a quest to get Weston a new high chair and some new summer clothes. Our space saver high chair was wonderful, but we don't have that many chairs for our table and it was hard to move around the house. So we upgraded to regular high chair. Weston had some peas in it to break it on Sunday. He also got lots of new summer clothes from Old Navy. There clothes seem to fit him best because he is so tall and skinny. He got some cute little plaid shorts, that daddy is going to be jealous of. He also got some really cute comfy shorts and and T-Shirts. He even got shirts for Valentines Day and St. Patrick's Day. I can't wait to dress him up and for the weather to get warmer.

We also went to Ross!! If you have never been to a Ross before it's kinda like a giant garage sale! So Memaw had never been to one, and I am pretty sure she had the best time out everyone!! We originally went to look for maternity clothes for Jenna, but I think everyone got a little something!! By the way Jenna, in case you read this, look out you have a big box of maternity clothes coming your way.

Here is Weston and his Nana!! Weston has his classic airplane arms!!
Ok this was the only picture I had on my camera where Weston was looking at the camera! He was pretty sleepy and not wanting to take any pictures!!


So today Weston started a new sitter. I met her on Friday and I think things are going to go great. She lives out pretty far from town , so we have to wake up a little earlier and get our day started a little earlier, but it's worth it. I checked in this morning with her to check on my little man and she said he was doing great! He had taken a bottle and was napping and played with all the new toys at her house. So things are off to a good start.

Here is Weston this morning at 7 am in his new outfit Nana bought him! He looks so handsome in it! He is such a happy boy in the morning! He was right in the middle of arching his back in this photo, but look at that smile! P.S. DADDY COME HOME WEDNESDAY EVENING AND GETS TO STAY TILL SUNDAY!!! YES WE ARE SO EXCITED.

No comments: