Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am a bad blogger

Ok, so I am bad blogger. It's just that the days go by so fast, and then evening time goes by even faster and I am so worn out by the end of the day I don't have too much time to get on and blog.

So here is a little bit of what's been going on our lives.

Weston turned 8 months yesterday!! I know I can't believe it either, it's absolutely crazy that he is that old. I promise I will get some pictures up either tonight or tomorrow. He is moving ever where, he crawls everywhere. He is also pulling up on everything and anything. He still has no teeth, but is learning to chew things. He gets bananas, puffs, biscuits, and any things else we think he can handle. He is doing so well on the chewing, really learning quickly. He is doing wonderfully at the sitters. He really enjoys being there. Yesterday he was pulling up on the couch over there and he slipped and hit his little head, 1st major bump! Don't worry he is fine, it was iced and the swelling is minimal, and it's just a small little blue bump!! He is still not sleeping through night, which is really starting to wear on Justin and I. He is up at least twice a night to eat. I called the doctor to talk about it this morning and we have tried everything they have mentioned. The doctor finally said that he probably just has a fast metabolism and burns his calories quickly. That also is the reason for him being a little lean machine. Eventually he will learn to sleep through the night, we sure hope it's soon!!! My little bitty baby is turning into a little bitty boy!! I can't believe how fast the time flies by.

As some of you know Justin and I have decided to elope this summer (June 22-27) to Jamaica. Well I guess you can't really call it eloping if we tell you all, oh well. We are really excited! If anyone might be interested in coming let me know. I will post more information on our elopement details later.

Jobs are good, just the usual. I am still teaching away, really enjoying it a lot. I'll actually be going on a Key Club Convention in April. That means Justin and Weston will get to do some bonding together for three nights!! Justin is getting back in the swing of things at GKG.net. If anyone knows a business who wants to re-do or get a website together, give Justin a call!!
On a sad note, my mom will be losing her job soon. Darn economy! On a positive note though, she might have something lined up, but if you know of anything in the Angleton/Lake Jackson area let me asap!!

Ok, I promise I'll get some pictures up and I'll blog more often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What field does your mom work in? Chris's dad is the general manager for all of the Palais Royal stores in that area.