Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weston Slept Through the Night!!

So Weston has started sleeping in his own bed at night and for naps!! Well at least he starts off in his own bed. Then when we wakes up in the middle of the night to eat at least once, maybe twice, so we just put him in bed with us. Well last night we put him in his bed at 8:45 p.m. and cried about 2 am for about 30 secs, then went right back to sleep in his bed. Then the next thing I knew he was crying again at 6:30 a.m.!!! Yea that's all night in his own bed. I got him up fed him and crashed again our bed till 8:30!! Can you believe that? Justin and I were amazed this morning at how much better we felt with a good night's rest!!

Here is Weston all snuggled up in his bed!! He likes to curl up in a corner, it's so cute!!


Here he is getting in his toy box!! He has so many toys!! Our living room is like a toy store!!

Here he is having a snack!! He loves his wagon wheels. He is getting so good at chewing. Last night I made Sweet Potato Fries. He chewed 'em good!

Crawling Everywhere!!! He is also starting to pull up on everything!! We got him a walker to start practicing walking.

2 comments:

The Zarates said...

I'm so HAPPY for you about this!!!!! Can't wait to see y'all this week!

The Clarks said...

OMG HE IS SO CUTE!