HAPPY EASTER
I hope everyone had a happy Easter! We had a quiet weekend at home in College Station. We were suppose to head to Angleton for the legendary Easter Egg Hunt at my Granddaddy's, but I was pretty sick all last week and this weekend too. So needless to say we didn't make it. This is the first year I haven't been since they started having them, I was sad. But I really needed the rest, it was a long week. We had great time though here. Weston's Nana and MeMaw came up to spend the weekend so Justin and I could rest, we have been pretty tired lately. Justin and I caught a movie it was great. We also went and saw the Easter Bunny yesterday. It's pretty cute, sorry I couldn't scan it in!! They left earlier today after the rain storm this morning. After the day cleared up Weston, Justin, and Tex went for a walk at Lick Creek park. It's one of our favorite places to walk. This was the first time Justin headed out by himself with Weston! They were officially having a guys day out. I laid around and read a little and then took a long over due nap! Which I really needed.
A lot happened this past week......
Justin's uncle David had a heart attack on Sunday, don't worry everyone he is doing much better and is already home. We hope you start to feel even better uncle David!
Candace's daughter Sofia had to go in to surgery on Sunday for a bacteria in her knee that was causing it to swell. I were praying for all day Saturday and Sunday!!! Don't worry folks she is doing so much better and is at home with her momma and dadda. She was diagnosed with Kingella Kingae. If you want to send them your love and wishes do so on their blog!! We love you Sofia and can't wait to visit you, so Weston can give you kisses!!
I was sick, which I mentioned earlier. I am starting to feel a little better though. The sore throat and body aching is over, but the constant stopped up nose and cough as kicked in. So needless to say Justin was working pretty hard this week taking care of Weston. Gosh I sure do love him, he is great!!
I picked out the invites to our Jamaican wedding in June and started deciding on what I was going to put on them. Gosh I had no clue how many choices their were for wedding invite sayings. I am hoping to get them out this week, we'll see if that happens. If you think you might be interested in attending, let me know, I'll put you in contact with our travel agent! I know some of you could use a long over due vacation!!
Ohh I forgot to mention my sister, Taylor made her junior high cheerleading squad! Congrats sis, we are so proud of you and we can't wait to see ya cheer!!!!
Weston turned 9 months on Saturday!!! He has his check on up on Monday so I'll post a big update tomorrow!! I can't believe he is that old. Where has all the time gone?
Weston also started walking down the couch today!! He started on one end saw the remote on the other and then just took off for it, scooting down the couch to get it!! We couldn't believe it!! He has been doing it all afternoon. Ohh my, soon he'll be crusing around on two feet instead of all fours!!
Well I am sure everyone could careless whats happening, they just want to see pictures of Weston, so I aim to please and here they are:
These are from when we visited the Rain Forest Cafe in Galveston at the end of March!
We sat next to the Gorillas, which Weston thought were so neat when they shook!!
Weston had spaghetti for the first time!!

1 comment:
He is so big!!
Post a Comment