Ok so Weston had his 9 month check up on Monday. He is weighing in at 18 lbs 3 oz! Wow that's a whole pound since he was 8 months. He is 30 and 1/2 inches!! That is over 2 feet tall, that's so crazy!! Well his weight is in the 35 percentile and his height is in the 95 percentile! So basically he is a lean, mean machine!! The doctor said he is doing great!! Everything is looking good with him. He didn't have to get any shots, but he did have to get his iron level tested. Which required a prick on the finger. If you have ever gotten a prick on the finger, you know it hurts! Usually more than the shot (if you have to get one after that)!! Well he was such a big boy he didn't even cry. He watched the nurse and frowned a little, but that was it. The nurse was impressed with him, and I was too. He is becoming such a big boy!!
He is crawling everywhere, and I mean everywhere. He is fast too! One second he is there the next he is in a different room. He is also pulling up on everything. This week he started walking down the couch. Which is the first step to learning to walk. I just know it will happen soon (at least a few months), and I am going to be so excited, yet sad at the same time. It means my little man is no longer a little man, he is becoming a little toddler, which I am not ready for!!
So I will be leaving for a school conference (BHS Key Club) on Thursday morning and returning Sunday afternoon. So that is 3 nights and 4 days with out my little guy!! This will be the first time I have left him for over 18 hours. I am excited, yet nervous and little sad. It's a strange emotion to deal with. I am excited to get back to having some time alone, yet sad to think that my little guy is strong enough to be with out me for a while! Weston will be hanging out with Daddy and Aunt Lisa is gonna come visit a lot!! Weston loves his Aunt Lisa!! I think Aunt Tess is gonna drop by too. Just to make sure things are going well and to give Justin a little break here and there! So if your around town stop by and say hello to Weston and Justin. I think they both will enjoy it!! Wish me luck that I don't go crazy missing my guys!!!
Justin is giving Weston playing tips on PS2!!

No comments:
Post a Comment