Some of you have asked me about our wedding trip so I am here to give you some info about it!!
Where are we going...... Runaway Bay Jamaica
Where are we staying.... Breezes Runaway Bay Jamaica
How long will we be gone..... June 22-27
What day are we actually getting married.... June 24th at 10:30 a.m. I opted for an early morning wedding so we still had the day to have fun, and we didn't have stop mid day to get ready for a wedding.
Why are we kind of "eloping"..... Well we had a wedding planned for last October, but because of hurricane Ike those plans got ruined. So we just scrapped the whole idea for a big wedding and decided to jet off. That way we didn't have to stress about anything, except for what to pack. I say kind of "eloping" because we wanted people to know we are going, and that everyone is invited!
What is our registry website...... www.honeymoonwish.com or click here!! Thanks everyone!
Is Weston going..... Nope, he will be staying here. Where? He will be staying home with Aunt Lisa and Aunt Tess. They live here and Weston is very comfortable with Lisa (she is third best to mommy and daddy). He will be going to Miss Bekah's some and hangout with Lisa during the day. Plus Aunt Lisa knows his schedule, what he likes to eat, and how to read his mood!
Will anyone else be going.... Yes, my mom, my brother, Justin's mom, and his brother!
Are we actually having a ceremony..... Yes, it's just a small simple little ceremony on the beach.
We will take photos.... You betcha we will, and I'll post them on the blog, so everyone will see!!
Why Jamaica...... Well it was somewhere Justin and I have not been. I have been to tons of places in Mexico and Justin has been to some places too. We wanted to have somewhere special for us. Plus if you know Justin, then you know he likes Bob Marley music.
I wanted to say thank you to all our family and friends who have been there to support Justin and I over the years. We know how much you all want to be there for us on our special day and we know that you are there in spirit. Thank you all so much for supporting our wedding wishes, and loving us!!
Let me know if there are any other questions!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment