Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ok What Happen to Me?

*I would like to put a disclaimer on this blog.... That for one, I did not proof read it, I just posted. Sorry for all the mistakes. Second, I do not care how much you may love Suddenlink, I don't and I really don't want to hear why I should. Thanks*

Ok so I am sure you're all wondering what happened to me, why have I not blogged or posted any pictures of ohh so cute little man........Well our Internet has pooped out, that's why. I know it's a lame excuse but it's all I have. I am sorry.

So we have decided not to sign up stupid Suddenlink Internet till we move to our new place in August. Why do you ask? Well because Suddenlink has a monopoly around here on cable and Internet and the prices they charge just seems unreasonable. Now we are going to cave in on the prices, but at least not till we move to new place. We currently have Suddenlink cable but not Internet (we have secretly been using free Internet, some people around our place have an unsecure connection, so we were able to pirate for awhile, but they moved). The price for Internet around here is ridiculous and I am standing my ground, at least for two more months!

So basically what I am saying is for the next two months, I am going to have to drag myself over to the cute the little coffee shop right around the corner and buy a delicious German Chocolate Java Shake and use the Internet. I think I can manage!! :)

So you probably would like to know where your pictures are of Weston........ well I lost my camera cord. Or better yet, I have misplaced it somewhere in our tiny little place. So I am hoping tomorrow to find it, and get some pictures up!!

Next on the list of things to cover, What have we been up to? Well lots really. Ok not that much. We have been leading a pretty normal dull life!!

I finished up teaching my first year on June 3. I am pretty proud of myself it's been hard. Bryan High is a little scary at times, but I am always up for a good challenge! They also added a new class to my line up for next year. Advertising Photography. Which has most of you know I have no photography experience, so I guess I'll be busy this summer, say cheese!! We also want to give a shout out to Weston's Aunt Lisa who just got a job at Rudder High (Bryan High's rival) teaching Family Consumer Science. Congrats Lisa we are so proud of you!!

Weston's first tooth broken skin on May 29. It's a cutie, still barely there, but it's there. He has really been chatting it up. His favorite noise to make it Dadadada. Which he says for everything, but makes me mad (not really I am just kidding)!! I spend the majority of time with him, where is Mama? He is starting to wave bye bye or hi, but it's really more like a arm salute. He just shoots his arm out straight and locks his elbow. That's his way of waving to you. Weston and I have made two river trips to the Guadalupe river (thanks Uncle Kevin and Aunt Becky for letting us stay). We have made some more trips to the pool, which Weston is a big fan of! He is not walking yet, but getting close! I am hoping it till be in the next few months. Weston is still seeing his sitter everyday during the summer, I figure if I have to pay for, why not use it. And I still want him to stay attached to his sitter and to stay use to going, since we have a busy summer ahead of us (or at least I do). Weston really enjoys going over there anyways. It's a good chance for him to interact with people besides me, Justin, and Lisa. Weston usually doesn't make it over there till around noonish anyways, and some days we don't get out at all!!

Justin is still slaving away at GKG.Net, making sales and taking names!! Actually he isn't slaving away he really enjoys it. They have been doing sponsorships all summer long so he has been doing some fun things.
Fun Thing #1: Starlight Music Series
Fun Thing #2: Steak and Reds Festival

So needless to say we are just trooping along! I'll do a much better job of blogging now!! Here are some things we have to look forward to this summer:

1. I'll be doing all kinds of Key Club service activities!!
2. Jenna (Justin's cousin) will be have a baby shower soon And go figure a baby after that (June 5th, Rachel Elisabeth)!!
3. I have summer teaching conferences all summer long!!
4. Ohh yea... Justin and I getting married in like two weeks!! Crazy I know!!
5. Moving in early August!!
6. Weston turns 1, July 11!! Put your party hats on, your all invited!!
7. All kinds of other exciting activities!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely summer and staying cool!! Love you all!!

No comments: