Saturday, November 14, 2009

Plans for our Saturday

So today we are going to head out to Worldfest, it should be a lot of fun!! We had plans on attending Barney, but we changed out minds and thought Worldfest would be closer and cheaper since it's free!! Plus Justin is on the look out for some new business.

Next on the list is to head to the little carnival they have in the mall parking lot. We would like to take Weston on the ferris wheel. I know what your thinking, it might not be safe, but I looked it up on the internet and they have a first class safety rating. So that made me feel better about it. Plus it's just the ferris wheel, it's not like we are doing the zipper!!!

Then we are going to do the unimaginable...... We are cutting Weston's hair!! I know what your all saying, how could we cute those baby's cute curls? Well it's just getting out of control, it needs to be shaped up. So I am sure I'll have pictures of all of the above up later on, so check back soon.

No comments: