So Weston decided back at the beginning of October that he wanted to be Captain Hook. Not just a pirate, Captain Hook. Hello out there.....has anyone ever seen a toddler captain hook costume. Not likely. So I started searching Hi and Low for some type of costume for him, and all I could find was a pirate costume.
So one glorious day Justin and I took Little Man to the local costume/Halloween shop to find something he wanted to be. We just happened upon this red coat, with a ruffle shirt. I swiped it up and secretly prayed in my head it was his size. Success!!!! It fit him perfectly, and Halloween was saved.
Well Weston, being Weston, fell in love with the jacket, but not the pirate hat, so he improvised with his red cowboy hat. He also was not a fan of the black boots, so bright neon blue boots worked instead.
Did I mention that we bought the costume at the beginning of October? He has worn it every day since, the red coat, red hat, and blue boots, with a clean shirt and pants! Ohh I love my kid, he has such an amazing fashion sense!
This is a typical daily outfit!!!
Halloween came and went and was successful in our book. We stopped by about ten house and W walked right up and trick or treated. It was such a wonderful time.


No comments:
Post a Comment