So this past weekend, I took a trip to a friends in Houston, and the boys hung out at the casa!
One of my very good friends from the age of 5ish lives in Houston. I was finally able to get to a visit this weekend. Justin got home on Friday and I walked out the door and headed to Houston. We had a great time, except for the fact that I got sick. I was so looking forward to this trip, and I spent the majority of the weekend in her guest room, with no voice.
I headed home a little early Sunday so I could rest before school started back up on Monday. After I got home we took Weston out the railroad, so I could practice getting some Christmas photos. We are going to try to family photos this weekend. Let's hope they go good!




No comments:
Post a Comment